Monday, February 4, 2008

Holten is 2!!

Cute shirt, huh?(PS. if you try to find this site, make sure you add the hyphen in the address, I almost posted something that I would not have been happy about!!! ;o) Cheris got this online and I love it! I think they go through 8. By the way, did you know or remember that 2 year olds do not smile or make eye contact when a camera is aimed at them? In fact, this particular stinker would actually stop midsmile whenever I would point my camera in his direction. I actually do remember this stage with my kids. It preceded the frozen cheesy smile stage that lasted for quite a while. At times we STILL revert back to that. Holten had lots of fun on his birthday! We got him some matchbox cars and a little rug covered with streets to zoom the cars along. He loved it. However, while his daddy persistently tried to teach him MAN-ly car sounds to make, he persisted right back with a sing-songy "Mer mer mer" as he pushed his cars along. The more animated and deep Jarod made his voice, the more girly Holten sounded. It was hilarious... wish I could add audio. Here's a nice pic of the family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! What a super cute little boy! And what a fantastic looking family! Does that mom really have 2 kids? She can't be a day over 20! You are soooo lucky to have such talented, smart and good looking relatives!